Hellloooo strangers. It has been a while. I have been a slacker, a dreamer, a lover, a drinker, a stoner, a moaner, a traveller, a roamer but I haven’t been writing about my ‘kindofamazing’ life. Sorry. Really, I am. I haven’t had the internet and well, really, I have just been very lazy.

i think this dog is amazing

To be honest, its 4 in the morning. I cant sleep, my head is whirring at a thousand miles an hour and i need to just sit and think for a bit. Im not sure if it is because i am stressed about not being stressed enough about uni. Do you get it? Or if its because i have had a bit of an emotional whirlwind of a week, but i wont tell you lot about that. Or maybe its the grey, boring, miserable weather. C’mon winter, if your gonna be cold at least be reaaalllly cold and give me some decent snow, or let your beautiful sun shine down on us all... Or maybe its just my old age – old people cant sleep, right?
I turned 23 last week. Shhhiiiiitt. 23. It just sounds so much older than 22. Its kind of like the age where you have to get your life together. Its the age that when i was 18 and travelling, i thought was old. I thought you should be in love and be starting your career and be earning some dollars. Ha... Ha. Nope, not me! Im still drinking like an 18 year old, earning next to no dollars, and have no idea where my career is going... although i have been a bit driven in the past few months (doing journalism work exp in Sydney).
So whats been happening in my world. Well, not a lot. It has been a verryyy long time since i posted. But i guess its because I haven’t had anything really worthy, and this probably isn’t worthy. Sorry if I am boring whoever is reading this, if any.
Well heres a wee bit of a low-down: uni, work, Sydney, winter, 23... Fun!
But Sydney was rad, I went to a fashion mag for ten days of work experience, that wasn’t really the rad bit. I did a shitload of photocopying and coffee runs and sorting and wrapping and whinging. But i also witnessed some photoshoots, did some research, played around with my own fashion spread, met some important people and, yeah, had some fun. But i also got to see some amazing friends of mine.
classic sydney: opera house

Fern is an old family friend, i would say shes like an aunty but she is more like a sister. She lives right near Bronte beach and its kindofamazing. We walked a few times along the coast to Bondi and the sun was shining and the surf was pumping and the surfers were out (yay) and there were amazing vintage markets at the end. What could have been better?
bronte

I also stayed with Elise, i don’t know if any of you bothered to read my old blog but she was my beautiful, wonderful friend from Greece. She is also up there with my fave people. She cooks me awesome food, takes me to trendy cafes and gets her craft on. she lives in Newtown which is an uber trendy, cool part of Sydney and i think i might move there next year. We spent the week wining (lots of wine was consumed) and dining and chatting. Lovely.

trendy bar times

oh, and theres miss Maddy. Mad Maddy. Ha. She knows how to have a laugh. I think all i did with Maddy was laugh. And laugh. Some of you may know her, shes a Taswegian, and shes very fun. So i can just tell you all that we had fun, lots of silly fun.
and i cant forget paddy! Showed me some trendy hotspots. Some amazing bars and his side of town. Fabulous!
fashion spotting

Last week i also had a party which was fun. Because it was ma birthday and parties are fun. It was a dress up party –the theme was ‘when i grow up’. So your dream job. Naturally i was a park ranger – no, i was not Steve Irwin, i was Ranger Richmond. There were some rocking outfits and lots of death-punch. There was also some delish chocolate cake that ended up smeared in every crack and crevice of our house. How did it end up in the bath???
So life isn’t so bad, i guess its just 4 in the morning, well 4.30 now, i haven’t seen blue sky all week and uni work is piling up and i haven’t even started. Deary me. Now i must attempt some sleep.

peace.

so i wrote this post last night, or this morning. and now its sunny. thankyou mr weatherman. i am feeling that vitamin d doing its thing. and im tired. really should have slept more.