Oh yes i am, all snug into my life in Tasmania, back to normal, like i never left...

I have been getting into my bushwalks of recent, i think i have done 4 in the past week... i love them! So revitalising and beautiful, we should all appreciate the beautiful place that we live in (all of us here in Tassie- the others can just be envious!) but just ten minutes walk from my house and i am in the thick of the bush, it is wonderful. I see wallabies, potoroos and various birds... but the other day i decided to go a little further out of my comfort zone, but still somewhere nice and snug, yes i went to Snug, a town 30 km south of Hobart, with a population of around 800 and a couple of cute little shops, a school and a funny looking church.
We decided to do the epic walk to snug falls, got all kitted out in my bushwalking gear and excited for some strenuous activity and some sweat but to my slight disappointment (and relief) the falls were around a 15 minute walk away from the car... but it was worth the 15 minutes of activity as the falls are beautiful, you feel as though you have stepped into a secret fairyland where you have to be extra quiet and if you are patient enough the fairies will whisk you away... the water was also a beautiful red colour because of all the tannin in the water from the endless rain that we have been experiencing. I sat and waited for the fairies but they never came, instead we climbed back up the epic hill and hopped into the car listening to flo-rida, black eyed peas and other amazingly awful music. We sung our way down to the little beach of snug and did another crazy 2 minute walk to the point and back and then decided it was time to get some ginger nuts from the shop and go for an op-shop down in margate.
My life in other ways has also become snug. I have settled into my jobs, i now have a fair bit of responsibility at prosser’s, im going to start opening and closing! Woo wooo. Watch out, i might set the crayfish free (i hate seeing them all squashed in the tank). (im not really going to do it mrs prosser or stuart if you so happen to read this – i want to keep my job!) I feel like i know almost everything but i still stuff up but if i didn’t then i wouldn’t really be being me. I have also just re-enrolled for uni and will be starting my course in a week. Aaaa. The first bit of work i have to do in a whole year. I don’t think i will be able to cope! I also finally got a phone that can work.. its pretty fancy. A touch screen with a camera and everything, pity i have no idea how to use it. But at least now i can contact people. i am also pretty snug in my room, it has been re-arranged to suit my needs (i have just moved my wall piece from one wall to the other...) and it is a wee bit snugger since my sister now lives in my room with me as my uncle came from England the other day... im not sure how long i can stand sharing a room though, i have been looking at houses with friends (with no intention of actually moving out) and realising how snug i could be in those places. Im pretty good at getting snug just about anywhere.
So my life now is maybe a bit boring, i don’t do a whole lot. I have been out once since i have been home... breakthrough! And i experienced a pretty horrific hangover after that so i don’t think i will be doing it again soon (but i could tonight as its beer+burger at the alley cat!) and i have also been working EVERY weekend so my social life is a little dull. But i am snug. I am snug in life in Tasmania. You make me snug.
Oh and this music makes me very snug – Patrick Watson... kindofamazing! And ‘here we go magic’ a band i saw in London. Im a little bit in love.