So I am 25. And yes I have been for a few months now. And trust me, it hasn’t taken me all those four long months to figure that out. And yes, there are a shit ton of blogs out there that tell you that being 25 and being immature and not figuring life out is ok. But still sometime it scares the shit out of me. I remember when I would think about myself when I was 25, I would have it all sorted out. You know those lists you make when you’re a teenager that have all the things you will achieve? Well yeah I guess I have done a lot. I haven’t ticked them all off but, I have a dam good job, I have a degree and I have a great group of friends. But still when all my friends around me are growing up and getting married and having babies and settling down, I sit back and think, what the fuck am I doing? SO all this dawned on me just then, well actually that’s a big fat lie, its been dawning on me for a really long time. But I was sitting outside, sipping on a glass of red wine and enjoying this cool summer evening. I felt like a proper grown up – drinking solo, who does that? Drinking for appreciation and enjoyment, who does that? Well lots of people (probably). I am house sitting at the moment too so I have this beautiful house all to myself with all the adult stuff in it and all the grown up vibes and as I sipped that glass of red I was like ‘wow, I’m a grown up.’ I have responsibilities, I have stuff I need to do, I have a job to go to, I have a car to drive, I have a cat to feed (temporarily) and yeah I have all that goes with being in my mid 20s. But still I am looking forward to getting ridiculously drunk on the weekend and dancing like a loose unit, I am thinking about the possibility of maybe meeting someone on the dancefloor and doing the good old fashioned pash and dash. I am thinking about what alcohol might get me the drunkest the quickest for the cheapest (haha I’m not as bad as I sound) and I am not thinking about adult things. Maybe it all happened after my scary crazy dream, and this isn’t the first of dreams of these themes. I have been dreaming quite frequently that I am going to have/have a baby. Or two. Or three. Yes, last night I dreamt I had three babies, and I was not ready. In all my dreams I have babies and I am not ready. Like I am freaking out and I can’t even figure out how to breastfeed. What does this mean? I must be clucky but CLEARLY I am not ready. The dream also featured dirt bike riding, a stolen yellow Kawasaki motor bike, a dirty farm dance floor, lots of tears and a woman trying to steal my baby. What the fuck mind? So recently I have been hanging out with pregnant bellies and little babies and it makes me feel a little jealous and anxious and scared all rolled into one. Is this what I am meant to be doing now that I am 25? And to all my beautiful friends that are doing this – I love what your doing, I wish I was in the same place as you, our babies would probably grow up together and fall in love one day and it would be so dam special. I think you are all amazing. So sorry society if I am doing it all wrong but I don’t think I’m ready. So I’m going to keep sipping on my red wine provided by the real adults who I am house sitting for and then I am going to do some stalking on facebook, I am going to make my dinner of cheese on toast, send a snapchat about it all, and I am going to be young whilst I can. Rant end.